P&G TALENT ACADEMY – LEARN FROM THE BEST
P&G in the Public Spotlight
Established 176 years ago, Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the world’s largest consumer goods company with over 300 brands portfolio sold in 180 countries. In 2013, we are recognized as #1 as “Best Companies for Leaders” for 2 consecutive years (2012 & 2013) by the Chief Executive Magazine.
The power behind P&G’s Success: OUR PEOPLE
“You can take away our physical assets – our factories, equipment and products – but just leave behind our people, and we will be able to rebuild this company into what it is today in just ten years.”
Richard Dupree, former P&G Chairman
What is “P&G Talent Academy?”
With strong commitment to develop local talents and build strong capability of Vietnamese Youth, starting from 2013, P&G has firstly launched the P&G TALENT ACADEMY PROGRAM for Vietnamese talents in Campuses nationwide. This program not only be the platform for students to “learn from the best P&G Leaders, the best students and alumnus” but also prepare them necessary skills and knowledge for their future career. Let’s prepare for your career while in school now:
HOW “P&G Talent Academy” is UNIQUE for YOU?
· Attend intensive training workshop on how to effective negotiate with an employer
· Have closed sharing during breaks with our top P&G leaders and your Campus Alumni. This is the great chances for your interaction and learning from the “best P&G leaders” and the “best alumni” who used to study in the same campus with you.
· Interact with other talented students from different backgrounds in the city.
· Visit the best P&G Office in ASEAN
· Start your Long-Term career in P&G: there will be updated on current recruitment program and available positions.
· Join in the post-event funny game to win a Samsung Galaxy Note & P&G Bundle Gifts
– Are LAST and penultimate ( 3rd or 4th) year students
– Are at any background ( commercial or technical)
– Have good command of English
– High achievers who have good academic results
– Experience in taking leadership roles, having other achievements during the time in Campus
– Love and passionate to learn new things
How to apply for the program: Apply via the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mxqwFyQCAjC75JZ9g9mA70y_uKe8ZmlD6autbF5Zrmw/viewform
Successful participants will receive a notification via email from P&G by 15th January, 2014 to receive an INVITATION LETTER.
Deadline: 15th January, 2014
Should you need more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/PGVN.ABC or call us at : 08 3521 4538 (during working hours)