International Business Executive at Power Point Management
Established since 1991, PPM is a 100% Taiwanese – owned group with a total of 72 branches throughout 27 nations globally, providing the domestic and international enterprises tax consultancy services and business planning internationalised services. The scale of the company is up to 1000 employees. In Vietnam, we have two offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.powerpoint-group.com.
At present, we are looking for the candidates for the International Business Executive position with the job descriptions, benefits and requirements as below:
- Expand company’s business by introducing new products and services to customers.
- Evaluate market potentials and find new customers.
- Personal selling: set up meetings and negotiate with clients.
- Provide solutions for customers to achieve excellent performance.
- Maintain good relationships with assigned clients and stakeholders.
- Keep track and get feedbacks from the market.
- Assess competitors to develop effective strategies and tactics.
- Manage company’s human resource and finance, take charge in all marketing-related jobs in the company.
- Daily report to managers/directors.
- Opportunities to work in a professional and global working environment.
- High salary with promotion opportunities.
- Training programs for successful candidates to work in management positions overseas.
- Chances to be rotated through different branches worldwide.
- Other benefits (insurance, accommodation, allowance,…)
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, no working experience required.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (Highly required) and/or other foreign languages (Chinese, Korean, Japanese,…)
- Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel,…) and other applications.
- Adapt with the foreign business environment with high challenges.
- Active, responsible, capable of working independently and under high pressure.
- Willing to go abroad to work.
- Full-time position(s) available.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates please send CV (in English/Vietnamese) to this email address: email@example.com (Ms. Ngọc Hân)
OFFICE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS